EFS Means More Sales, More Support, and Timely Payments
Your customers know energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades can save them money and increase building comfort—but many can’t manage the upfront costs.
Become an EFS-approved contractor and you’ll be part of an affordable, business-building financing solution that includes:
- Fast and customer-friendly online applications. Your customers will know within one business day if they qualify for EFS financing.
- Great training tools. EFS wants to help build your business! As an EFS contractor, you and your staff will receive comprehensive training on our financing options and the benefits of energy efficiency and the EFS program.
- Real-time project management. Monitor project status, payments, documentation and more with our online reporting management system.
- Referrals. As a vetted EFS contractor, your businesses' name will be available to potential customers, in your service territory, through our contractor search tool.
- Direct payments. When the installation is completed, payment can be deposited directly into your account. Simply fill out the ACH Authorization form.
- No sign-up fees. There are no sign-up fees for your company—or your customers.
Qualified energy efficient & renewable energy improvements vary by program, but may include:
- Furnaces and central air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Water heaters
- Replacement windows and doors
- Siding and roofing
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified appliances
- Lighting and fans
- Solar photovoltaic and hot water systems
- And many more!
Plus, financing may be available for any associated costs such as ductwork, electrical upgrades, energy ratings and service warranties.
|Please note: Be sure to review your sponsor's loan program to get additional information on the efficiency requirements for each measure installed (e.g., SEER, AFUE, etc.).|